Guildford, an authentic 16th-century Tudor residence, sits majestically on 18 park-like acres with sweeping vistas and spectacular sunsets overlooking the neighboring valley and is delightfully close enough to walk to the heart of Philadelphia’s acclaimed Chestnut Hill community.
- 3 floors and finished basement
- 7 bedrooms
- 7 full baths and 5 powder rooms
- Master suite with sitting room, 2 full baths, 2 walk-in closets and a luxurious dressing area
- 2 elevators, servicing private and staff areas
- Eat-in kitchen with chef's grade appliances, butler’s pantry and adjoining family room
- Wine cellar is located in the home's original art & silver vault; includes a humidor
- Large home office 50 x 25
- 2 laundry rooms
- 4-car garage
- Workout area with infrared sauna
- 9 zones of heat and cooling
- 13 working fireplaces
- All systems and mechanicals have been updated
- Interior SF approx. 21,000
Photography by Michael Hirsch and Travis Mark.
Videography by Michael Hirsch.
- 18.3 park-like acres
- Gunite pool and spa in private setting close to kitchen. Outdoor fireplace adjacent to spa.
- Terraced amphitheater bordered by white, blooming dogwood
- Woodland walking trails
- Sunken & terraced English gardens
- Specimen trees throughout grounds, marked by The Morris Arboretum, are of a mixed variety and informal in keeping with the English philosophy
- Event lawn ample for tent accommodating 350 people
- Charming thunder shelter with fireplace
- Property is fully-fenced and gated
- Floor plans available upon request
Listing Price: $9,300,000